Liberal Derangement

Co-Hosts Go Ballistic On Juan Williams After He Calls President Trump An ‘Idiot’

on

Fox News’ contributor Juan Williams got some criticism from the other hosts on The Five on Tuesday, after calling President Donald Trump an “idiot.”

The panel was discussing Trump’s latest remarks aimed at Democratic presidential candidate and former Vice President Joe Biden when Williams focused the conversation on Republican Michigan Rep. Justin Amash, who became the first GOP member to back impeachment, last weekend.

“I think if we invited Donald Trump to the table to play poker with The Five, I’d take his money big time,” Williams stated. “It’s like a poker player and he keeps blinking. He’s like, ‘I know what’s going on.’ He thinks Joe Biden is a threat in Pennsylvania. That’s why he’s attacking Joe Biden like that. He’s not attacking Kamala Harris. He’s not going after anybody else. He’s going after Joe Biden, he’s going after the media sometimes.”

He went on, “He’s going after Justin Amash. Why? There’s a Republican whose finally saying it’s time to impeach this idiot. Yes, this is no coincidence.”

BELTWAY EXCLUSIVE:   Breaking: Nancy Pelosi & Adam Schiff Caught Updating House Impeachment Process on Same Day of Whistleblower Complaint According To Report

“Whoa,” Dana Perino responded immediately.

“He’s not an idiot, Juan,” Jesse Watters pushed back. “He’s the president of the United States.”

Greg Gutfeld entered the fray to criticize Amash for failing to provide any evidence to back up his claim that Trump committed impeachable offenses.

“They say there were no underlying crimes,” Amash tweeted on Monday, adding, “In fact, there were many crimes revealed by the investigation, some of which were charged, and some of which were not but are nonetheless described in Mueller’s report.”

Amash failed to provide specific details to back up his claims, even though the stream of tweets had ten posts.

What do you think about what Williams said about President Trump? Do you back up the panel of The Five for speaking against him? We look forward to seeing your comments on this story in the section below this article.

Credit: Daily Caller

Conservative opinion writers and news reporters are under attack from the tyrants and Big Tech. We need your support now more than ever. To help us, you can do two things:

1. Like and share our articles and videos on every platform you can. Even though you are likely being censored also, it gives us a better chance of reaching a broader audience.

2. Join and become active on privately owned social media platforms. Our preferred platform is Spreely, but there are other good alternatives available.

Thanks, Terry

19 Comments

1. Millie

May 22, 2019 at 8:12 am

Do not like Juan Williamsturn
    of f when he talks so stupid

2. EMANUEL SFAELOS

May 22, 2019 at 8:24 am

Support the Five. Problem is Juan, talks over anyone who contradicts and deflects from the issue. Shut him up when he does that. I know he does it because he cannot defend his position.

3. Jan Chesnut

May 22, 2019 at 8:34 am

I think it’s about time that Kuan is booted off the show!! He consistently demeans our President, never ever stops throwing insults and always throws the President into EVERY situation that is talked about! NO RESPECT for President Trump! He is our President and as so should be respected no matter how you personally feel!!! This isn’t the first time Juan has called him names but it definitely should be the last!!!

4. Steve Watkins

May 22, 2019 at 9:32 am

Juan Williams is the true idiot, he needs to be fired for all the disgraceful and hurtful and many inaccurate things he has said about our President whom we love. It is so offensive that he needs to be fired.

5. Gloria

May 22, 2019 at 12:59 pm

You don’t call the president an idiot! Best president we ever had in my lifetime!!

6. John

May 22, 2019 at 1:07 pm

The only idiot is juan Williams

7. Marietta Johnson

May 22, 2019 at 1:25 pm

We all think that about Williams. Trump is a great president for all the people, even Juan. Enjoy the Five, but wish he would disappear.

8. Kathy Tucker

May 28, 2019 at 3:30 am

Juan has constantly shown his hate for our president. And I feel he should not be allowed on the station. He shows complete disrespect for the office of the president and this should not be allowed on air. When the media continues to be allowed to be so vocal and treasonous it should not be allowed to go on. This is a republic and the respect of office held, that was voted in by the people, should never be allowed to have the disrespect shown in public or on tv. If he’s not taken care of I will refuse to continue to watch the five. I already have boycotted the Sunday shows for same issue. Sure many others will too.

9. Sandy Dunaway

June 14, 2019 at 5:22 pm

I do not like Juan He is so negative about everything I watch the Five everyday but I wish it was The Four

10. Elaine

June 17, 2019 at 4:55 am

So sad that Juan would call the President an idiot. It simply shows how classless Juan is. Lately I’ve noticed that he’s been drinking the pink kool-ade. He backs all idiotic Democratic comments.

11. Bobby Hudson

June 17, 2019 at 9:34 am

I wish “Fox News” would get rid of Juan Williams.I guess they need him as a representative of the Democrats but I find him Irritable,Sarcastic and rude.I wish someone would “bitch-slap” this idiot on-camera.I’m surprised someone hasn’t made this dramatic move as yet,what are you all afraid of ?

12. George G

June 17, 2019 at 11:40 am

Juan continues to display his lack of professionalism and drives down the once high ranking of the 5 program. Juan is the perpetual nay sayers and nothing to say except racialist or negative comments. My wife makes me mute the show when Juan speaks because of his vile negative comments. I have posted both on Juan and 5 Tweet sites the total disgust we have for his fake and pessimistic comments.

13. Patricia A. Kline

August 9, 2019 at 8:50 pm

I think that respect for our President is at an all time low and that this is representative of the low class of people who are doing the name calling. President Trump is the best man for the job of keeping our nation sovereign and prosperous.

14. Nancy Cuellar

August 9, 2019 at 9:44 pm

I tolerate Juan Williams but to call my President an idiot is unforgiving. And for your station to have Donna Brazil on is sickening. She is a cheater who gave Clinton questions before a debate. Is know one held accountable for their actions anymore, no she was rewarded it’s sad. You can say anything and wear anything if your aliberal but if your a child or elderly wearing proudly a piece of clothing a hat or carrying a banne your attached how does this does this make since?

15. Renee

August 10, 2019 at 6:55 am

I think Juan is a disrespectful idiot. It’s all at a personal level since the beginning when Trump announced he was running for President. Liberals like Juan just don’t like him. He is not a president who just goes along to get along. He is what this country needs.

16. JON & BARBARA IRWIN

August 10, 2019 at 8:48 am

Dump talking points Warren and then get rid of the grandstanding useless ambulance opportunist Geraldo.

17. Steph

August 10, 2019 at 2:44 pm

Why is that fish eyed fool, juan(Dumbacrat)Williams allowed to mouth off on Fox news, knowing he’s making a fool out of himself?

18. Terry

August 10, 2019 at 5:12 pm

I can’t stand Juan Williams he’s an idiot. Very un professional for him to call the President an idiot have some respect. I would be thrilled if he was gone.

19. Ruth

August 10, 2019 at 7:40 pm

He should be taken off the show!! Donald Trump is our PRESIDENT and everyone should show him Respect!!!